Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and supply chain management solution that provides ERP applications and tools for finance, consumer goods, human resources, distribution and manufacturing sectors. It caters to small, midsize and large businesses.
Oracle JD Edwards is ERP (or Enterprise Resource Planning) software is robust in its capabilities, and includes software functionality for:
- Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Project Management
- Order Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Real Estate and Home Construction
- Customer Relationship Management
- Apparel/Attribute Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Supply Chain Execution – Logistics
- Supply Management – Procurement
Industries that Use Oracle JD Edwards ERP
Businesses across a variety of industries use JD Edwards World and E1 – main industries among the user base are:
- Consumer Package Goods
- Asset Intensive
- Home Builders
- Engineering and Architecture
- Other Project-based
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software offers the following features:
- Multiplatform computing: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software has the ability to run on different platforms. This versatility allows for easy maintenance of information across a network.
- Integrated supply chain: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software provides the ability to use the internet and an intranet to enable you to communicate and share information with your employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Interoperability: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software lets you leverage your existing investments in hardware, databases, and software, and integrate them with legacy and third-party products.
- Adaptability: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software adapts easily to different languages, currencies, reporting provisions, and technology standards.
- Usability: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software lets you point and click, drag and drop, and use fill-in-the-blank forms to easily complete your tasks.
Why to consider Sedulous in JD Edwards Implementation Process?
Sedulous Tech Solutions team will work with you closely to ensure that you receive rapid implementation of complete, integrated solutions with minimized risks, controlled scope and superior end-user adoption. We provide you with the guidance and assistance you need to control the time frame for completion and help you achieve a rapid return on your systems investment.
It is very important that your IT partner be fully versed in JD Edwards and able to train your staff so they understand the system’s ins-and-outs. Sedulous training can help establish workflows and procedures for the whole organization to ensure that all departments become functional and effective with this advanced business solution.
What makes us different from others?
- We Only Charge on Successful Deliveries: We charge only for successful delivery. In rare cases if we fail to give a satisfactory solution we don’t charge anything for our efforts.
- Highly Experienced Team with a Proven Track Record: We don’t hire freshers. Our consultants are highly experienced. This minimum experienced consultant has 8+ years of experience.
- High Quality Deliverables: Our deliverable passes through stringent quality checks by subject matter experts. The subject matter experts are few of the best JDE minds available in market.
- Assurance of delivery: We work in guaranteed delivery model. If there is no delivery there is no pay . Also there is no concept of advance payments. So you are in absolute safe hands
- Competitive Pricing: Our rates are one of the lowest in the market in comparison to our peers.